[RESOLVED]DVD Clip plays in fast forward

We just upgraded to EW6 from EW2009. This is the first time we have done a DVD clip. The first time you play it it plays fine but if you play it again then it plays in a fast forward mode and we have no audio. I have tried restarting EW6 that doesn't help. The only way I can play it again is to restart the computer. We are running Windows 7.

Thanks,

Dave Duerksen
Calvary Baptist Church, Valley Center Ks
dave@calvaryvc.org

Hi!

I can say that this is definitely something I have never seen in the 12 years I have been here .

Play the DVD and then click on HELP//VIDEO CODEC TROUBLE SHOOTING and let me know what shows up in the decoder list.

You should be using the Dscaler decoder which you can install from this https://support.easyworship.com/support/solutions/articles/6000015386-install-dscaler-for-dvd-playback:18zvohp0]link
Jerry

Here is the text from the last video codec used.

DVD (MANUAL) - 2/24/2016 8:12:11 PM
DVD Navigator (Default)
Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder
LAV Audio Decoder
Video Mixing Renderer 9
Default DirectSound Device

I clicked on your link and installed that DScaler but that is for EW2009 not EW6. It didn't fix it unless there was something I need to do besides installed the DScaler codec.
If you installed Dscaler (works for both 09 and EW6) then when you play the DVD and click on HELP//VIDEO CODEC TROUBLE SHOOTING it should now be using Dscaler. If it is not using Dscaler then it was not installed. Let me know what shows up in the list now.
Terry,

I installed the dscaler codec and here is what I currently get so it didn't install.

DVD (MANUAL) - 3/2/2016 9:14:14 PM
DVD Navigator (Default)
Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder
LAV Audio Decoder
Video Mixing Renderer 9
Default DirectSound Device
Terry,

Figured it out. I needed to go into the options and select use preferred video codec. It works now. Thanks for your help.