[v6 General Discussion] Problem with setting default Scripture Theme

When trying to set a Scripture Theme as the default (right-click theme, select 'Set As Default', select 'Scripture Theme': I get an error dialog:

Access violation at address 00A5248C in module "Easyworship.exe'.
Read of address 00000000

Cheers!

Same here - reported a couple of days ago but I couldn't sort out a screenshot showing the error message at the time!
Having the same issue here. Just installed the latest release and still not fixed.

Access violation at address 00A5D048 in module "Easyworship.exe" read of address 00000000

Any idea how to fix this or when it will addresses. Would like to get the upgrade before time runs out for the discount but not sure if it is even worth spending $49 at this point with all the missing features and what appears to be lack of addressing issues that are being reported. I am seriously considering moving to another program with our next purchase if this doesnt become a usable program again.
Is this not an issue that there has not been any response or fixes for this? I just downloaded the latest build and it is still there. It seems no one is concerned about this enough to even respond to the issue which seems very unlike the easyworship of previous versions. I used to always get a response to issues, but now there seems to be none. HELLO.........is anyone out there???????????
Definitely still an issue and scarcely believable that what must be a relatively simple issue to fix - given that it's a perfectly replicable error - still hasn't been sorted after getting on for 2 months.

Does nothing to inspire any confidence in EW 6 does it?
That has been fixed and will be in the next public release.
Excellent - when might we expect the release?
We are finalizing some work on how font sizing works in the Editor and will be releasing once that is complete. I cannot post when that exact date will be other than pretty soon... This build has numerous smaller fixes, addressed PowerPoint and font sizing in the editor as stated.
I just downloaded the latest build and it is still there. It seems no one is concerned about this enough to even respond to the issue which seems very unlike the easyworship of previous versions.
This issue was fixed in 6.1.6. Please describe the steps you are going through to replicate this issue. I cannot replicate the issue in 6.1.6.