[v6 General Discussion] Is an SSD really a requirement for EW6?

In your System Requirements, you state that an SSD is required. Is this really true, or is it just a recommendation? I suspect it's the latter and can't think of any reason right now why EW should care whether it's running from an SSD or a traditional Hard Disk.

Thanks,
Tony

Actually, it DOES say those specs are for the "Pro" configuration, and is recommended.
Below those specs, it shows the "minimum" specs, and an SSD is NOT specified there.

What has puzzled me though, is it seems to say that an SSD is necessary for foldback display.
We have updated the requirements page. SSD is not required for any feature in EasyWorship but would be preferred for optimal results.
When I change the font-size via song editor it just seems to reset the font to a (slightly) random value, definitely not the size I selected.

On imported songs (all the fonts looked the right size in EW2009) some of my slides show a large font and some a really small font, and I can't seem to reset them...
When installing the SSD, I would assume that it needs to be the primary HDD carrying the operating system and the EasyWorship program. Is that correct?
When installing the SSD, I would assume that it needs to be the primary HDD carrying the operating system and the EasyWorship program. Is that correct?

You are correct.