[Tips & Tricks] size too small

Hi there I have a surface which i do all my church on when I switch it to my laptop its all smaller then it should be. Ive checked the size on both compuers its all the same #s what am i doing wrong thanks so much...

This happens when you have one computer that is using DPI scaling and another computer that is not using DPI Scaling. At this time we don't have a work around or solution for this, however it has been reported to our developers.
Hi!

Are you taking a schedule that you have created on the Surface and then opening it on another computer? Are the screen resolutions the same? Example 1920 x 1080.

Yes I did check that aLL ON my surface is what you have abouve now I put it to the laptop and all words are smaller then they just were on the surface. Now I did what you said I took both computers made suree all numbers were the same example 1920 X 1080 say.
but it still did the say now I took it back over to my surface it was all big lettering and screen now because of the numbers I changed on the laptop so what am I doing wrong or is there somewhere else I have to change. It has felt like double work I do for this now. Please help thanks so much for your time and information will do so sorry for bothering you so much. scott
Hi!

Are you taking a schedule that you have created on the Surface and then opening it on another computer? Are the screen resolutions the same? Example 1920 x 1080.