[v6 General Discussion] Powerpoint 2016 not working inside Easyworship 6

I see from the boards that a few other users have had a similar problem to mine but I haven't been able to find a solution.

For a little while now, I've been having problems with powerpoint presentations. Easyworship 6 is performing as normal for songs, videos etc.

However, when we go live on a Powerpoint presentation, there's a momentary freeze. Then the first slide usually displays, but it is impossible to click through to subsequent slides.

The reason for this appears to be that, after a few seconds, Powerpoint 2016 is opening up as a separate application on the Taskbar. If I click onto Powerpoint on the taskbar, the speaker is then able to advance his presentation by clicking/using the remote in the usual way. At the end of the Powerpoint presentation, I have to click back into Easyworship on the Taskbar. When I click go live to the next item in Easyworship, Powerpoint 2016 automatically closes.

The problem with all of this is that it means that there has to be an operator sat at the computer to click between the different applications - Powerpoint and Easyworship. We don't often have that luxury and had got used to being able to move seamlessly through an entire programme (songs, videos and powerpoints) using just a remote control. Easyworship 6 used to perform all of this perfectly. What has changed and is there a fix?

Many thanks
1 Comment

Hi,
Check out this article.
It might help.
https://support.easyworship.com/support ... 4000022802