PowerPoint Opens Outside Of EasyWorship
Modified on: Mon, 23 Jan, 2023 at 12:31 PM
When going live to a PowerPoint in EasyWorship, the PowerPoint program opens outside of EasyWorship.
Follow these steps to resolve the issue:
- Close EasyWorship if it is open.
- Open a Windows File Explorer window by holding the Windows logo key and pressing the "E" key.
- Click the View tab at the top.
- Make sure the Preview pane option is not turned on.
- Click on Preview pane to turn it off.
- Open EasyWorship again and try to go live to the PowerPoint again.
Additionally, verify that the ezwHookpp.32.exe and ezwHookpp.64.exe have not been deleted by a virus scanner.
- Browse to C:\ProgramFiles(x86)\Softouch\EasyWorship 7\
- Look for ezwHookpp.32.exe and ezwHookpp.64.exe.
- If they are missing, reinstall EasyWorship and set exceptions in your virus scanner to prevent it from deleting them.
If this does not resolve your issue, please contact EasyWorship Support.