[v6 General Discussion] Viewing/Advancing EasyWorship from a tablet

Hi

Our leader is wanting to be able to view the main screen (or foldback which we aren't using at present) on a tablet that he can have at the front. It would also be good if he could advance the display (most likely powerpoint slides) from the same tablet.

As a demo I've been able to view the screen using VNC Viewer, but it isn't the most elegant of solutions.

I'm being quite general here saying tablet. We've got a couple of iPads knocking about which could be used, or we may purchase a new iPad or Android tablet if the solution works well.

Does anyone else have a setup like this? Does anyone have any suggestions on apps that would achieve anything like this?

Many thanks

Phil

I've been looking at Teamviewer and it would work out very expensive. The non-profits discount is only 5%, and the non-commercial licence isn't applicable in this kind of scenario. I'll have to keep looking.

Thanks

Phil
Many thanks. I thought of that but dismissed it as it would need to run over the internet, and I feared that it could suffer from problems with bandwidth as we're already using that connection quite a bit (streaming services, public wifi). If it's working well for you though, I may give it a try.

Thanks

Phil
Hi! An option which we use for our Wednesday services where I have to play and lead worship and sometimes run EW at the same time is to use the TeamViewer app on an ipad to control the laptop that actually runs EW. This works very well for us and you can control EW with taps of your finger. We use an ipad Pro, which has a large screen, and so far hasn't presented any problems. It is worth a try!