[v6 General Discussion] Importing Images, Videos, Presentations, From Saved Pack?

This is a 2-part question:

1. When using EW6 from one computer with a saved package (saved with files checked) and opening it on a different EW6 computer, I don't see any of the images, videos, etc. imported in the MEDIA > IMAGES or MEDIA > VIDEOS, or PRESENTATIONS or SONGS. Any reason why these do not import?

2. On source computer, I have set the images to be full screen (completely cover the slide). But when I open this same EW6 file on another computer, the images on the slides on the schedule are not full screen. Why?

Hi!

I am sorry but right now anything you save in a schedule is not added to the resources on another machine it stays in the schedule. The update local machine option is not available now.

The second issue could be because the screen resolution is different on the second machine.
1. Am I to assume that upon the next update that this option will be available? It is invaluable.

2. On source computer, I have set the images to be full screen (completely cover the slide). But when I open this same EW6 file on another computer, the images on the slides on the schedule are not full screen. Why?

So if I can't import the images to put them at full screen, and I'm not able to adjust them in the Schedule, what am I supposed to do?
1. Am I to assume that upon the next update that this option will be available? It is invaluable.

Here is a link to information about this feature http://forums.easyworship.com/viewtopic.php?f=47&t=14939&sid=9c7820d55ea17e56da8d3ab0500ade30:274e338a]Click here

So if I can't import the images to put them at full screen, and I'm not able to adjust them in the Schedule, what am I supposed to do?

If you set the images to be a foreground element then this could be the issue. If you just drag and drop an image onto a song it should show up the same way on any other machine unless you have changed it to a foreground.

I would be happy to help you if you will call tech support.
If you set the images to be a foreground element then this could be the issue. If you just drag and drop an image onto a song it should show up the same way on any other machine unless you have changed it to a foreground.

The images were set as background images from dragging/dropping from the Media > Images area. The images were already set to full screen PRIOR to being dragged on the slide in the schedule.
Hi!

If you can please call tech support and we can trouble shoot the issue with the images.
Thank you for the link with the news.