[v6 General Discussion] songs corrupt after converting database from EW2009 to EW6

After converting the database from EW2009 to EW6 a lot of songs are corrupt. The problem which occurs most is that a lot of verses are placed on one sheet. So I have to browse through thousands of songs and place <ctrl> <enters> to make the song appear normal again.

I'm wondering if we are the only ones who have this problem? Is there anyting we can do to avoid this? Are there other options than browse through every song in de database?

kind regards.
Albert

Hi!

I am sorry that you are having this issue. Can you tell me if you installed EW6 build 4.8 or was it an older build number?
The problem occurs when songs in EW2009 had labels in them. While converting the database to EW6 the programm does not recognize this labels (i.e. Chorus or Verse) as a new slide and will place the text on the same slide. I get a lot of songs with 2 or more verses on one slide.

Has anyone experienced the same? What can i do to solve this, apart from edit all the songs in de database manually?