[v6 General Discussion] Mixed Resolution Question

I am the Media Director of a church that is considering Easy Worship, but I have a question about mixed resolutions. If we go to Easy Worship, we will be using it in our main auditorium (which will be going 16:9 resolution) as well as our kids' and youth building (which has 4:3 projectors).

If we are sharing the same database of songs, how is the formatting handled between the two resolutions? For the 4:3 projectors, we routinely have to break longer lyric lines into logical segments to avoid having one or two words wrapping down to the next line. On 16:9 we will want to take advantage of the wider landscape with full lines of text where appropriate.

Will one location have to yield to the formatting needs/desires of the other or can they both share the same song database, but be able to format songs appropriately for their respective resolutions?

Hi!

Whatever the resolution is set to 1920x1080 or 1024x768 it will auto size the text to fit the correct resolution.
If you have a very long line of text that shows up fine on 16:9, but is longer than the width of a 4:3 resolution, I assume that it makes the text fit by reducing its size? What if I need a consistent text size?

For example:

"My Jesus, my Savior, Lord, there is none like You." might show up on one line in 16:9, but on 4:3 it might do a bad line-wrap, something like:

"My Jesus, my Savior, Lord there is none like
You."