[v6 General Discussion] Registration Woes

Hi...so glad to get upgraded to the new version. It looks great and am excited for native codec support. However, upon installation there are two issues that really stand out to me.

I'm very much hoping there's any easy workaround to this but I'm not seeing it. The first problem has to do with registration. We are a larger church with many volunteers who each have their own active directory accounts, and it seems EasyWorship requires registration for each and every user. This is very disappointing to me. I really, really, really wish there was a one and done registration on the computer rather than this by-user-account approach. Now I have to babysit every time someone needs to use it and provide credentials for them (I am not about to hand my credentials out just so they can register the thing). Is there an easy way I can register EasyWorship to register for all my users on the presentation computer?

My second issue is a little less troubling but still presents a security risk. It seems that if the account that opens EasyWorship is not a local administrator then it will not open properly (the forms are all missing). For now I've granted local admin rights to my media techs, but this presents a bit of a security risk and would prefer that I didn't have to run it this way. Is there something I'm missing here?

Thank you for listening to my rants here and please don't take it in a negative tone. I'm just a bit disappointed because you have such a great product here and these issues are really problematic for me.

Hello!

You do not have to have a different registration for each user of the program. You use whatever email address and password that you setup when you ordered the program from the website. If you do not want to use that email address and password then I would suggest setting up a new email address such as media@yourchurchname.net or yourchurchname@anydomain.com etc.

If the users are logging in under a limited Windows user account they just need to have full/control read /write to the profile folder and all of its contents which is in the path c:userspublicpublic documentssoftoucheasyworship(usually named default but can be anything)
Thank you for the prompt response!

To further clarify, aside from the fact that I do not want to give out my email address and account password, my preference would be that each user wouldn't have to go through the registration at all. It seems a bit contradictory in my opinion to offer a site license but then require each user to go through the registration process. But if that's the best that can be done then we'll just have to make it work.
You have to register the program on each machine not by each user.
Hi nlreynolds80,

Since your users are in an active directory environment you would just need to create a security group for easyworship and add all the users to it that need to run easy worrship. Then give that security group read/write access to the easy worship folder as terry described:
If the users are logging in under a limited Windows user account they just need to have full/control read /write to the profile folder and all of its contents which is in the path c:userspublicpublic documentssoftoucheasyworship(usually named default but can be anything)
The license files are located in the profile so whoever has read/write access to the profile (everyone in the easyworship security group) will automatically use those registration files and can use the program with no issues.