[v6 General Discussion] Go back to PowerPoint after scripture

Hi there...EW programmers. Been seeing a great effort in fixing bugs and doing some improvements to EW6. You all are doing a great job but I can imagine the work and coding that goes into something like that. The one feature I am really disparate about is the ability to go from a PowerPoint to scripture and back to the place the PowerPoint was without having to reload the PowerPoint again. Really really really miss that feature and so is my backup crew. Is there any of doing a copy paste to the line of code for that feature or are all rewriting everything? Just asking or maybe you all did provide that feature and I have not yet seen it. Thanks anyway for your hard work in making this product better. God bless

Javier Roque

Actually the engine was built to do that and I believe it is doing that I just had not given users a back button for that scenario. Let me look at it and see what it will take to put it in.
OK, I looked at it and it is almost there.

I would like to get it into this build but since this next build (6.3.1) is to correct some other bugs, I am reluctant to add it just yet.

It is very possible it will be in 6.4 when released.
Thank you for responding ...
I too miss this feature. Thank you for addressing
I am running 6.4.8 which I gather is the most recent release.

I can't find the return to PowerPoint after scripture feature. Was this enabled with release 6.4 and later?

Thanks
I am also looking for a solution for this. Currently running EW 6.4.8.

In fact, this issue has gotten worse. Just yesterday it started doing something new where I can't even black the screen, select the slide I want, and then un-black the screen. It just jumps to the first slide of the powerpoint. Very frustrating.

I can't find the return to PowerPoint after scripture feature. Was this enabled with release 6.4 and later?

Thanks

This has not been added back in yet.

Thanks

This has not been added back in yet.

I reported this as a bug and it is on the list to be fixed.
any idea when this feature might be added back in?
any idea when this feature might be added back in?

No.
This is extremely unfortunate. That is the one button my AV guys are demanding in EW6. After our mistaken update to Windows 10, we have been forced to move to EW6. I'm not one to jump ship quickly, but requests for this functionality have been around a long time. I'd like to have more of a response than "No." Is it a coding issue? Is it a time issue? Is it a compatibility issue?

Please provide a better explanation. We've invested a lot of time and money into EasyWorship and I really don't want to consider other options, but I don't feel like I'm getting the value out of the product as I once did.

Saddened greatly,
Micah
Agreed! This is a vital feature, almost critical. I requested this last July, 2015.
Thanks everyone for showing your support for this feature. This feature is on the list of things to consider for future releases. We do not have a release date for this feature at this time. Please make sure you vote for this feature on the Development pipeline page.
Here is the link to it. https://support.easyworship.com/discuss ... 6000024144
So, if this function is not in the works, what options are available to overcome this flaw?