[v6 General Discussion] Importing new songs from a schedule

In v2007 I was able to import songs into my song database when opening a schedule that contained them. In v6 this facility seems not to exist, as there is no equivalent 'Import new' panel. How do I do this in v6? This is important as we frequently update our central church database from schedules prepared at home.

In v2007 I was able to import songs into my song database when opening a schedule that contained them. In v6 this facility seems not to exist, as there is no equivalent 'Import new' panel. How do I do this in v6? This is important as we frequently update our central church database from schedules prepared at home.

Can not be done in the new version - which is very annoying. We were updating in the exact same way, and are really missing this feature.
They working on implementing this feature in EW6.
Has anything happened with this? It is a feature I miss and can cause confusion when the databases have different versions of the same song.
I am concerned that failure to update the songs in the EW database will mean that it is not recorded when printing out a CCLI report. This may not be a problem for North American users, but in Australia we are expected to report on the use of songs for copyright purposes. If a schedule generated on a "home" machine is used at church, I presume the church use of the songs will not be updated, and if a song is not loaded into the church's database, it will be missed.

We haven't been using EW6 long enough for me to check the usage output yet.
Plus one for this feature - we have four people on our presentation team who compose at home. If this feature isn't restored, we may have to reconsider going to a different platform. The ability to add to our projection computer database from sessions developed at home is essential for keeping us all in synch.
Any status report on this?