[v6 General Discussion] foldback background

In ew2009 I have the foldback monitor as black letters on a white background. Ew6 has it set as white letters on black. Is there a way that I can it to the white background? Thanks in advance.

I'm sorry. It seems like such a petty issue compared to some of the others I have read. I personally don't have a problem with the foldback color. The choir says they can see the song lyrics better when the foldback is black letters on white. Our foldbacks are two 80 inch flatscreens on the back wall of the sanctuary. I have toyed with the thought of going ahead and start using EW6 and let the choir get used to the dark background. Thank you for all the time that your team has spent on EW6.
I wouldn't want a white background but I would like a choice. In EW2009 I used a dark blue gradient just so it wouldn't look as stark as black. Maybe when alerts are added they could include foldback background.
In ew2009 I have the foldback monitor as black letters on a white background. Ew6 has it set as white letters on black. Is there a way that I can it to the white background? Thanks in advance.

Lane, when we use the foldback feature at my church, we HAVE to have the black background. Otherwise it would look like a huge spotlight on the wall during worship, when the lights are dimmed. That's why the foldback background in EW is set the way it is. I can't imagine a church wanting this any other way, but maybe there's something I'm missing. Can you help me understand why you'd want the white background?
This is coming. What is it about the white text on the black background that is preventing you from being able to use the software?
Is there an issue with vision? Please help me understand the problem, so that maybe I can help.
I hate to keep bringing this up but will any of the forthcoming updates allow the ability to change the foldback background? This is the only gig that keeps me from going to EW6. Thanks.
I'm not certain, so I'll add this to the feature request list just in case.
Are there any plans to add the ability to change the foldback background yet? If it can be done in EW 2009, can't it be done in EW6? That's really the only thing keeping me from switching to EW6. Thank you for all your work so far.
Lane,
Right now there isn't an option to change the background for foldback.