[v6 General Discussion] How to set a Default Font that will stay for all songs

Hello
I would like to set a default font of Comic Sans size 12 for all the songs used on Easy Worship. How can I do this?
I look forward to hearing from you.
Thank you.

I just changed my default font size in options on build 1.6 and it changed all of my songs to match. Closed and reopened and the setting stayed.
I can only assumed that the songs have all been modified to use a specific font size instead of the default font size.

No. All songs change just fine in 2009 and are set to use the default. Once imported, many have not carried that over. Some do, but it looks like many do not respond to the default font size.

Looking at it again, it may not be quite as bad as I thought, but maybe 50% of the songs are not responding to the default font size. Still a lot of songs to have to manually fix.
I also just realized that putting in a brand new song is not honoring the default font size either. No matter what I do and cannot get the font to decrease in size.
I also just realized that putting in a brand new song is not honoring the default font size either. No matter what I do and cannot get the font to decrease in size.

Ah HA! A little checkbox called Resize Text To Fit Element. Unchecking that fixed this problem. Though I hope changing that does not cause other unexpected problems.