[RESOLVED] after transferring database no images

I copied Resources & v6.1 onto memory stick & pasted them onto backup laptop according to your instructions (I think you have improved these instructions since last time I backed up -beginning of 2016)
I opened EW. Songs ok, Bible ok, videos ok, images 'loading'.......still 'loading'
The images are in the correct folder in windows explorer.

I tried to add images. Dialogue box says they are there. I click skip. Dialogue box says:
Could not retrieve data 'SELECT rowed FROM media WHERE media_type=2 order by title' :database disk image is malformed.

Laptop uses windows 7 & has EW6 5.5

Hi!

First check the EasyWorship icon by right clicking on it and make sure that nothing is checked under the compatibility tab. If there is not then try the steps below. If that does not work you may need to create a ticket so that we can trouble shoot this.

database disk image is malformed"

This error usually means that the media.thumb.1.db file has become corrupted or is not complete. You may delete this file to correct the error. Here are the steps.

In EW6, click on the Profiles Menu
Click Profiles Manager
Click the link next to Instance Location (a new window will open)
Click on the EW program behind that new window and close the Profile Editor and close EW.
In the new window that opened from step 3, double click the v6.1 folder
Open datacache
Open Thumbnails
Delete media.thumb.1.db
Reopen EasyWorship and try the media tab again.
Hi!

First check the EasyWorship icon by right clicking on it and make sure that nothing is checked under the compatibility tab. If there is not then try the steps below. If that does not work you may need to create a ticket so that we can trouble shoot this.

database disk image is malformed"

This error usually means that the media.thumb.1.db file has become corrupted or is not complete. You may delete this file to correct the error. Here are the steps.

In EW6, click on the Profiles Menu
Click Profiles Manager
Click the link next to Instance Location (a new window will open)
Click on the EW program behind that new window and close the Profile Editor and close EW.
In the new window that opened from step 3, double click the v6.1 folder
Open datacache
Open Thumbnails
Delete media.thumb.1.db
Reopen EasyWorship and try the media tab again.
Terry,
I followed instructions. Still no images.
But should I copy & paste the 2 folders again?
puzzled
You may need to call in so that we can set up a remote to take a look at this.
I put Resources & v6.1 folders onto another laptop that has EW program. And the images are there.
So problem is the first laptop that our tech person thought would be good to use to back up program -it is an old windows 7.

thank you for your assistance & patience
Great!

I am glad it is working now. If you need anything else let us know.