[v6 General Discussion] Reset all songs to chosen theme

I have a database of just over 4000 songs that was upgraded from EW2009 to EW6. Some of them are showing with smaller font than others. How do I reset them all to be the same as the chosen (default) theme?

(The cause is not excessive numbers of lines in a verse - some of the smallest ones have less lines than some of the big/standard ones.)

Thanks,
T

Hi!

How long ago did you install EW6? I want to make sure that you are using the most current build number.
I'm using build 4.8. Check for Updates says that's the newest available. The original installation of EW6 was quite a long time ago, but I've updated regularly since. The profile that I'm using was built in January using the bulk load tool in EW2009 and then upgraded to EW6. What I can't be certain is that that upgrade was done with build 4.8. It looks as though it was all done on 29th January 2016, if that helps.
Hi!

If you can please call tech support and we can take a look at the issue and see if there is anything that we can do.
Sorry, Terry, I'm in the UK and a call to Tech Support is therefore out of the question for cost reasons. I guess I'll just have to go through the songs and correct the font where it's wrong ... Sigh!
Sorry, Terry, I'm in the UK and a call to Tech Support is therefore out of the question for cost reasons. I guess I'll just have to go through the songs and correct the font where it's wrong ... Sigh!

Not to worry we can set up a remote session and look at the computer. You will need to submit a ticket on the Support Portal

https://easyworship.com/Account/Login:h4ie7ei0]Click here and create an account or login if you already have one.