[v6 General Discussion] Foldback background

I've noticed that there was a flurry of requests last year for the foldback monitors to have a background colour.

I've found the options for the background of "next verse" and the clock, but not for the main text.

The main reason we used it was that we still use SVGA monitors for the foldback and the autosync will use the areas that are not black to work out the limits of the display when they are turned on. This is usually wrong unless there's a colour for the background which causes the monitors to find the edges of the display correctly.

It's a bit of a quirky reason for wanting a background, but it saves a lot of fiddling with the settings on the monitors at the start of the service if there is a nice blue square for them to sync to.

Many thanks for the work on EW6, it's working well for us.

Jon.
1 Comment

Hi jonathan,
Thanks for posting about this. We do have this on our list of things to be done, but it has not been implemented yet. Our current project for the software is the message alerts feature which will be done soon. I'm not sure if this will be in that release or not. Keep an eye out for 6.5 releasing fairly soon.