[v6 General Discussion] Back to Powerpoint hot button missing

Is there any way that this feature can be added to EW 6? I never knew how much I needed it until it wasn't there.

http://s1188.photobucket.com/user/beasleyphoto/media/screen1_zpsho77gayy.jpg.html:1dbilfem]

I just tried to submit a feature request...got to tell you, I am a little frustrated. 1) you could have done that for me, 2) If I don't submit a request correctly it will be deleted? 3) I am so confused already about which forum to go to for what. I may just keep my suggestions to myself. Best of luck
I'm very sorry about the confusion and frustration. We are in a transition period with the forum right now. You can find out more by checking out the announcement at the top of the forum titled http://forums.easyworship.com/viewtopic.php?f=47&t=14733&sid=c783f0572c1d6cf6c1aefd766ea1b727:2qe63vtr]Welcome to the New EasyWorship Forum.
I think this will help you understand where things should be posted.

We do require a certain amount of information about a feature when it's requested. If enough information is not provided, it's not useful and we will have to delete it. We receive a lot of requests here at EasyWorship headquarters and we have a small support staff, so we ask you to help us out by submitting your requests in the proper form, with the required information on the proper forum. We are keeping our feature requests on the old forum because it provides the opportunity for customers to vote instead of posting multiple times or adding comments that are very hard to quantify when determining where to aim our development resources next. Also we cannot vote for a feature for you. You will have to do that on your own too. I hope this helps clear things up.

Thanks for the feedback. We'll take another look at the process for feature requests to see if we can make it easier.
Can we have the hot button for powerpoint back . Do we have another option of doing it powerpoint to scripture then back to the last powerpoint slide. Thanks