Procedure for Annual Registration of EasyWorship-6 for Offline computers??

I need help with the Procedure for Annual Registration of EasyWorship-6 for Offline computers?? These computers use Windows 7 and are located in two Prison Chapels of the Polunsky Unit in Texas where no Internet service exists, so we have brought the required file from an outside computer to register inside the Unit. 

But I no longer have EasyWorship-6 on the outside computer, only EasyWorship-7. 

I do not know how or if EasyWorship-6 can be registered annually  with EasyWorship-7 so we do not get the Watermark projected. We once did it but no longer have a version of EasyWorship-6 on an outside the Unit computer.

The computer in question to update the Registration is called:   TD-HP (Last used on 9-10-2022)

We obtained a capture code from this computer and attached a screen shot of it attached below.

Your assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Polunsky Chaplain Department

Martin  Zinsitz

txt
(57 Bytes)
txt
(57 Bytes)
1 Comment

This should help you https://support.easyworship.com/support/solutions/articles/6000027775-how-to-register-easyworship

You should be able to download the V6 installation file to an external drive and take it to the computer. 

Login to post a comment