CPU type & speed: AMD Ryzen 5 4600H 3 GHz

Amount of system memory (RAM):8,00 Gb

Free hard drive space: 244 Gb

Graphics card model: AMD Radeon Graphics

Graphics card memory: 512 Mb dedicated, 3774 Mb shared

Capture card if applicable:N/A

How is your computer connected to the output screen(s)? HDMI cable

Description of the bug:

When adding new songs or editing existing songs the first slide gets different font settings than the rest. Our preset is Tahoma and Auto, but even though I write exactly the same lyrics in slide one and two the second slide renders a bigger font. Changing the size to manual I get different output sizes even though the font size number is the same. Klicking the "increas size"-button (or decrease for that matter) doesn't change the size on the first slide - only the rest.

How was your service impacted? It looks odd and weird, but we can still celebrate mass.

How was your preparation time impacted? I am currently editing our entire database, this issue takes a lot of time to fix

Step by step instructions on how to reproduce the bug: Simply add a new song, the problem WILL occur

I too have encountered simiar behaviour - and not when connected to any second output. Not necessarily identical to Kummelby's, but with cases where font size on a first slide chooses to change for no apparent reason - but only on the first slide - and then refuses to change when you try to manually restore it. Always, the solution is to delete that slide, duplicate what was the second one, and re-enter the text to form a replacement first slide.

As a wider comment, it has become clear to me that maintaining stability of font sizing is one of the least reliable issues of EW - which is otherwise excellent.

Thank you, I will contact you technicians and set up a time for a support call!

Kummelby, this is something that we will need to take a look at. It probably isn't a bug, but something weird with your theme or something that we should be able to fix quickly. If you can, please set up a time for one of our technicians to call you while you're at that computer. Just go HERE to book a time!

What are the screen resolutions of each output that you have connected to the computer?

Login to post a comment