Operating System:w7.1

CPU type & speed:i5 3.6Ghz

Amount of system memory (RAM):16Gb

Free hard drive space:230Gb / 1Tb

Graphics card model:Gt640

Graphics card memory:4Gb

Capture card if applicable:

How is your computer connected to the output screen(s)?DVI

Description of the bug:Content are from theme slide is not created in  presentation

How was your service impacted? -

How was your preparation time impacted? -

Step by step instructions on how to reproduce the bug:Add a new slide to a presentation and use the theme 

I created a presentation theme for our pre-service announcements. I just slightly adapted the standard slides. This is the Title & Content in the theme.

When I add a new slide in the actual presentation there is no content element

I would say the documentation is not completely clear how this should work. It seems to me that you have to select a particular slide from the theme to apply to a particular presentation slide. The documentation rather implies that you apply an entire theme to an entire presentation, which I don't think is correct.

1 person has this problem
About Our Company
EasyWorship began as a software solution for churches to amplify the worship experience from the sound booth to the stage. From bringing you the best church presentation software, worship media and customer support we can offer, we purpose to do everything with excellence and bring glory to God.

Create the service you want with stunning backgrounds for worship and eye-catching sermon videos from our media store. Advance your worship technology with software that works with you and for you. Integrate EasyWorship into your service workflow and watch it become an integral part of your production team.