SongSelect Integration is broken

We cannot use the song select tab to automatically log in and browse song select and then import the songs like we used to.

The site does not display properly and when I try and go to the login page, and enter my login information and hit sign in, nothing happens.

I have to use another browser to sign in and then copy and paste the song manually

I am sorry that you are having this issue. I will try to help you. 

What version and build number of EasyWorship are you running? If you click on Help//About EasyWorship it will show you both the build and version. 

What version of Windows are you running?

Click on the Windows icon (Start menu) at the bottom left-hand corner of the screen,

Type in "DXDIAG" and click on 'DXDIAG.exe' or 'DXDIAG run command',

Click Yes when a yes/no question appears,

Click on Save All Information.. at the bottom-right of the DXDIAG window,

Save the information under and obvious name such as "dxdiagoutput",

Attach the saved file to this ticket. 

Easy Worship 7 Build 7.2.2.0

It would be nice to have the ability to copy and paste the information from the easy worship about box...

Attached is the dxdiag

txt
(140 KB)

so I sent in the response 5 days ago and I did not hear anything since. What is the solution to the problem?

I am sorry about the delay in a response. 

Try this first. Make sure that EW is closed and then Install this IE Fix and then open EW again and try it again. 

If that did not work then try this next. 

Make sure EW is closed.

Open Internet Explorer (it must be Internet Explorer ) then click on the Gearwheel and go to Internet Options and then Advanced then click on Reset then on the next page click on Rest again.  You will get 3 check marks and then a close button click on Close and then you will need to reboot the machine and then try it again. 

The ie fix worked.

Thanks.

Login to post a comment