videos freezing - in easy worship 6

Looking for assistance.  I purchased a new laptop with up to NVidia driving think that would solve my issues with videos freezing. 

However, I am still having the issues.

When I set up a schedule in Media on videos that I have uploaded sometimes when I hit the play, it just sits there.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Did you install and configure all of the recommended codecs according to the directions on the Download page?

http://throwback.easyworship.com/support/solutions/articles/8591

And which Nvidia graphics does it have? Just because it's Nvidia doesn't mean that it will run EW properly. There are quite a few Nvidia chipsets that are actually slower than the stock, integrated Intel graphics.

Also, what about the rest of the specs of the laptop? Just because it's new doesn't mean it meets the Recommended Specs to run EW. 

Click on the Windows icon (Start menu) at the bottom left-hand corner of the screen,

Type in "DXDIAG" and click on 'DXDIAG.exe' or 'DXDIAG run command',

Click Yes when a yes/no question appears,

Click on Save All Information.. at the bottom-right of the DXDIAG window,

Save the information under and obvious name such as "dxdiagoutput",

Attach the saved file here

And which Nvidia graphics does it have? Just because it's Nvidia doesn't mean that it will run EW properly. There are quite a few Nvidia chipsets that are actually slower than the stock, integrated Intel graphics.

Also, what about the rest of the specs of the laptop? Just because it's new doesn't mean it meets the Recommended Specs to run EW. 

Click on the Windows icon (Start menu) at the bottom left-hand corner of the screen,

Type in "DXDIAG" and click on 'DXDIAG.exe' or 'DXDIAG run command',

Click Yes when a yes/no question appears,

Click on Save All Information.. at the bottom-right of the DXDIAG window,

Save the information under and obvious name such as "dxdiagoutput",

Attach the saved file here

Login to post a comment