I'm running powerpoint slides with animated backgrounds. I have found that when the animation starts it runs for 30 seconds, then the animation stops. If I hit the arrow next to the mute button, the animation starts backup and continues to play until you go to the next card. Is there a way to set the animation to constantly run until you go to the next slide without it stopping after 30 seconds?
You have to do that in the Powerpoint presentation itself.
- Open the file in PowerPoint
- Go to the PPT Slide with a video you want to loop
- Select the video
- Click on the "Playback" tab under "Video" on the Ribbon
- Put a Check Mark in the "Loop until Stopped" box.
- Do this for any slides you want to Loop
- Save and Exit.