[v6 General Discussion] EZW 6.5.5 PowerPoint problem

We've been having a few issues over the last few weeks, with EasyWorship 6.5.5. We have Office 365 installed on our projection PC, and when trying to load new PowerPoint presentations, the file will look like it loads into the presentation area, but after a few moments the file will go "blank" and have the yellow exclamation mark in it. Also the file cannot be placed into a schedule.

I ended up downloading and installing the PPT 2013 viewer, and checking to use the viewer vs the full program under Options.

The file can then be imported and placed into the schedule, however the slide size roughly takes up only 2/3's of the screen.

I want to use full PowerPoint, and get rid of the viewer.

Any thoughts?
1 Comment

Hi!

I am sorry that you are having this issue I will try to help.

Fist make sure that you do not have more that one version of PowerPoint installed. If you do then you will need to remove the one that you are not using.

You should be able to fix this by running a repair on MS Office in Windows by going to Control Panel//Uninstall a Program//Right click on Office and then left click on CHANGE and run the repair. Try the quick repair first and if that does not work try the full repair option.