[v6 General Discussion] Applying Song Themes/Backgrounds

Hi,

Two questions about applying backgrounds (themes) to songs:

[list=1:jthyxj8a]
[*:jthyxj8a]I can see how to apply a theme to an entire song if it's in the schedule. However for a song in the database I can't see how. For songs in the database I end up applying it for every slide individually. For database songs, how do you apply a theme to the entire song?[/*:m:jthyxj8a]
[*:jthyxj8a]I've found the option to set default theme. However this didn't change all my songs. I don't really know why... does it only apply to songs without a theme or newly created songs? Anyway, I've got a load of existing songs in the database that I need to change the theme on. How do I bulk change theme?[/*:m:jthyxj8a][/list:o:jthyxj8a]

Thanks!

Hi!

When you edit a song click on THEME in the song editor and select the Theme from the More Themes drop down and once you click OK this will apply it to the whole song.

If the song already has a background applied to previously the default theme will not have change that song until you manually reset it back to default by editing it and clicking on Inspector//Presentation//Revert to Global. This will change it to whatever theme you have set as the default theme.
Is there a way to set all songs in the database to the default? That would be incredibly useful, and would solve an issue that I have too. (Maybe in ought to be to take this action for all songs in a collection, for flexibility.)
Hi!

I am sorry but there is not a way to set all the songs from an older version to a default if they already have a background assigned to each song.
When you edit a song click on THEME in the song editor and select the Theme from the More Themes drop down and once you click OK this will apply it to the whole song.

Hi Terry,
Thanks, that does indeed work.

Seems odd that it requires the user to select the theme from the 'More Themes' dropdown... when the theme they want is in the first list of recently used themes!