[v6 General Discussion] Also Can't get EW6 to display properly on second screen

Hello,
Utilizing a brand new laptop:
W10 Pro
Dell Inspiron 15 7000 series
Intel Core i5 2.3 - 8g RAM
NVidia GEForce GTX 960m

Screen resolutions set to Primary 1920x1080, Secondary 1280x1024

With EW Live output set to Secondary monitor, location numbers are Left 2400, Top 0, Width 1600, Height 1280
If I change those numbers, I get a "Division by zero" error, then an "Access violation at address 72FA87A0 in module 'd3d9.dll'. Read of address 000004D4." error, then freezes. Then, when I reboot the program, it doesn't show the live output at all. I've tried resetting, uninstalling, updating drivers, checking video card settings, etc. Nothing has worked yet.

That did not work.

BUT! I did get it to work by switching something within Windows Display Settings -
Right-click the Desktop
Choose Display Settings
"Change the size of text, apps and other items" for Primary Monitor was set to 125% (Recommended)
Change to 100%

This cleared up my issues completely.

Until, I started the computer today, and it will not output a Live screen at all.
Tried uninstalling, removing all files associated with the program, changing a bunch of display settings, checking it without a second monitor, nothing. It will not output anything for Live. It doesn't even show anything on the Live preview. The second monitor works just fine, I used Powerpoint instead of EW for my VBS this morning. But I hate Powerpoint, so I don't want to have to do that again.
Not sure what to do now...
I would suggest calling tech support and we can trouble shoot it.