[v6 General Discussion] How do I get a Product Key?

I downloaded EasyWorship 6 online, I installed it, but never knew that the Product Key was not included in the setup, please I really need a product key to activate my EasyWorship 6, please how or where can I get a product key.

1 person likes this

Hi,

You need to buy the product - it will work OK in demo mode with a watermark on the screen. If your Church has already bought a licence you should speak to the person (or media team leader) - they should tell you how to proceed with registration after providing you with the relevant information.
Ok thanks, I actually called the EasyWorship Support line but the gentleman said he can't help me with the Product Key, even though I'm registered to them... His reason is that I downloaded it from another site.
Can you provide the site you purchased through?
You currently have a trial license that will work until 2/24/16
You do not need a serial number for EasyWorship 6.
You'll just log into the software using the email address and password you used to log into the forum.
There is no purchase under your email address.

Hi,

You need to buy the product - it will work OK in demo mode with a watermark on the screen. If your Church has already bought a licence you should speak to the person (or media team leader) - they should tell you how to proceed with registration after providing you with the relevant information.