[v6 General Discussion] Converting PowerPoint to easyWorship presentation

Hello all,

I have seen the video on YouTube on how to get PowerPoint slides into easyWorship, but that seems like a lot of work for someone to do. Does anyone know if easyWorship has to ability to automatically convert PowerPoint Presentations into easyWorship Presentations? The main reason behind this is that I want to be able to pause on an announcement slide if the Pastor is talking about something. If the slides are built in PowerPoint, there is no way to pause them if they are looped. If EW could convert them over, that seems like it would do the trick.

Thanks,
Matt Murphy

I have used PowerPoint for announcements, and actually created two versions. One was timed and would loop, and the other would advance on a click. I have had some frustration getting the "new" PowerPoint to show on the live output (last week's 'ghost' showed up instead), so I've gone to "plan B" - I'm designing my announcements in a graphics program, and then I create an EasyWorship presentation and put the graphics in. With EW, you can set a time for all the slides and loop the presentation, just as you can do in PowerPoint. And EasyWorship has a handy-dandy play/pause button under the live slide if you need to pause the EW presentation.
Hello all,

I have seen the video on YouTube on how to get PowerPoint slides into easyWorship, but that seems like a lot of work for someone to do. Does anyone know if easyWorship has to ability to automatically convert PowerPoint Presentations into easyWorship Presentations? The main reason behind this is that I want to be able to pause on an announcement slide if the Pastor is talking about something. If the slides are built in PowerPoint, there is no way to pause them if they are looped. If EW could convert them over, that seems like it would do the trick.

Thanks,
Matt Murphy

Hi!

There is not a way to convert it into an EasyWorship presentations.