[v6 General Discussion] Monitors set up changes if EW6 saved at different venue

Hi Terry, this one is causing much concern when a non-tech operator is doing the service. We make the schedules up at home using a single monitored setup as we have done for many years with previous versions. Then load the schedule in to EW on Sunday and all works fine, that is until EW6. At church we have a multiple monitor setup using 3 outputs and each time we now load the schedule in to EW the monitors are always mixed up the same way. The Control moves to the Display with the Foldback behind it and the Display moves to the foldback with nothing on the Control monitor.
I am assuming that more than just the schedule is saved now with EW6, I know that it saves all the links which it previously didn't but I was not aware that it saved the monitor setup as well. Can this be made an option as I'm sure many folks do the schedule in a different location before the service as we do.

Hi!

This is not an issue with the EasyWorship program. We don't save or change the monitor arrangement in the schedule. If you create a schedule on a machine that only has one monitor it will not affect how EasyWorship displays it on a multiple monitor computer.

Windows my be changing the arrangement of your monitor setup. You will need to verify that they are set up correctly in Windows. If you are using multiple outputs that run a longer distance they you may also need to have distribution amps to keep the signal live so that the monitor or projector doesn't drop it and then disconnect. You may also need to update your video card drivers.
Thanks for the reply Terry. We have a Gigabyte GeForce GTX 960 with the latest drivers installed using Windows 10 Pro 64bit, multiple monitor system has worked flawlessly since 2009 and EW2009, it uses video over CAT5 and associated hardware and all works fine. There's no problem with the monitors when we just open EW6 first then open the schedule from within the program. Only when we click on the schedule from within explorer and use that to open EW6 do the monitors get mixed up. We never used EW6 with Windows 7 Pro 64 only EW2009 and there was no problem clicking on the schedule from explorer with the same monitor arrangement. It may be Windows 10 that's causing the problem as we upgraded to 10 first then moved to EW6 afterwards.
There has just been a NVidia update today as I just saw the flash on my own computer come up, I'll try that tomorrow after church. (GeForce Experience 2.5.15 driver version 358.50)

Incidentally, we still have EW2009 installed and it is used by our youth group using another signon profile, do you think this may affect it?

There has just been a NVidia update today as I just saw the flash on my own computer come up, I'll try that tomorrow after church. (GeForce Experience 2.5.15 driver version 358.50)

Incidentally, we still have EW2009 installed and it is used by our youth group using another signon profile, do you think this may affect it?

Hopefully the drivers will fix the issue. EW 09 would not affect it.