[v6 General Discussion] reinstalling EW6

Due to several problems I uninstalled EW6, download it again (it is build 3.1) and reinstalled it. No problems.
When I start EW6 I see the window "Install the EasyWorship demo data" and also a window "Access violation at address 008A6AB6 in module 'EasyWorship.exe'. Read of address 00000000.
I can press OK, the screen reappers three times and then I see the first mentioned screen about the demo data.

I am working with Windows 10 Preview.

Is that a known issue?

Hi!

It is not a known issue. But we are working to get EW ready for Windows 10 when it is released.
we are working to get EW ready for Windows 10 when it is released.

Do we know how well EW2009 works on Windows 10? We are trying to plan our roll-back from EW6 until it exits the "beta" stage.
EasyWorship 2009 will not be supported on Windows 10. EasyWorship 6 is not in Beta and will be supported on Windows 10.
I hope two weeks is enough time to squash this Windows 10 startup bug. Earlier builds of EW6 and Windows 10 didn't exhibit this behavior. Unlike earlier versions of Windows this latest version will be updated frequently unless you buy the more expensive Pro version.