[v6 General Discussion] Issues with EasyWorship 6

else instead. PLEASE help me with these issues.

The song importer has issues from songselect -- I imported two new songs two weeks ago and we were repeating one of them this week and it when I selected a new song background for default, it wouldn't change. So I went in to see what was going on (edit song) and it locked up every time I did it. I had to delete the song and reimport (and totally edit) the song all over again. Just out of curiousity, I went to see what other songs weren't working and found 4 -- had to delete them all because it locked up every time.

The song editor is HORRIBLE!!! Every single one of my techs are screaming about the ridiculous tedious way that songs have to be edited -- whether it's making a new song or editing a song for the schedule. You can't copy a slide? Really? Whose idea was that to take away? It is so clunky and tedious my techs gripe about it all the time.

You can copy and paste by using the windows copy and paste commands, ctrl+c =copy, ctrl+x =cut and ctrl+v = paste .
This is coming in an update, it was not left out intentionally.
The song editor will get more updates to make it more user friendly.
There are several bugs we have reported and hope to have resolved soon.
I'm not sure why the songs locked, up but it shouldn't happen again.
I can only assume the issue occurred after we fixed an issue with how themes were working.

The song editor will get more updates to make it more user friendly.

Can you just make it like it was in Easyworship 2009?
Every Easyworship users will approve and thank you about that change.
You can copy and paste by using the windows copy and paste commands, ctrl+c =copy, ctrl+x =cut and ctrl+v = paste

I am doing that but it doesn't allow me to copy entire slides -- that features saves a LOT of time in song editing. Pasting text is a very slow and tedious process. Are you stating that future updates will allow us to copy and paste entire slides again? This is the one issue that my techs are complaining about EVERY week. And it has taken some of my techs an hour to set up a slide where it used to take half that time just because of the lack of copy and pasting slides (instead of text). This editing is very clunky so I do hope there is a fix for this in the future. This would probably cause me to stick around and not order something new.
You can copy and paste by using the windows copy and paste commands, ctrl+c =copy, ctrl+x =cut and ctrl+v = paste

I am doing that but it doesn't allow me to copy entire slides -- that features saves a LOT of time in song editing. Pasting text is a very slow and tedious process. Are you stating that future updates will allow us to copy and paste entire slides again? This is the one issue that my techs are complaining about EVERY week. And it has taken some of my techs an hour to set up a slide where it used to take half that time just because of the lack of copy and pasting slides (instead of text). This editing is very clunky so I do hope there is a fix for this in the future. This would probably cause me to stick around and not order something new.
How long is the song? I use Ctrl-X, Ctrl-C and Ctrl-Y to manipulate slide text without problems. Even with my limited mobility I don't think it would take me an hour to create a song unless I typed it all in without using copy and paste. It would certainly make it easier if I could use the thumbnails to manipulate whole slides including formatting.
Up until last update, when you went into the editor, it was like you were typing in very slow motion -- don't have a clue why it was so incredibly lagging but it was very frustrating. I did a song today and it took a minute so they fixed something (for us anyway). Still miss the ability to copy and paste full slides (rather than just text).
Still miss the ability to copy and paste full slides (rather than just text).

Please help me understand what you mean by this.
You can select the slide text in the words view and copy it just like in the older versions.
[attachment=0:siajjt9x]copyandpasteslide.mp4[/attachment:siajjt9x]