[v6 General Discussion] database problem...

can't seem to find a rebuild function like we used to have in 2009:
Could not retrieve data "select rowed, title, path, filename, alias_filename, source_filename, source userid etc...

any assistance is appreciated
this is after following instructions for copying profile to new computer:
viewtopic.php?f=51&t=13873

The database engine for EW6, SQLite, doesn't usually have data integrity problems like Borland Paradox used in EW2009. Perhaps a file was missed during the transfer. I have been copying my EW6 files between computers for weeks without issues to make sure we can do from church when we go live.
The database engine for EW6, SQLite, doesn't usually have data integrity problems like Borland Paradox used in EW2009. Perhaps a file was missed during the transfer. I have been copying my EW6 files between computers for weeks without issues to make sure we can do from church when we go live.
thanks. I tried a third time to copy profiles and it finally worked. not sure what the difference was, but it is going now.
I wonder if the new EW Helper program might have been interfering; it might have locked a file or table or row. I might have to figure out a way to close it before my copy runs.