[v6 General Discussion] Importing 2009 Data

Okay, I loaded up ver6 soon after release. No formatting was imported and I lost all backgrounds on all songs.

I saw something in the release notes about maybe this has been fixed? If so, How would I g about re-importing my 2009 database?

Delete the C:UsersPublicDocumentsSoftouchEasyWorshipDefaultv6.1 folder. When you open EW6 you can reconvert EW2009 databases.
Something related to importing of 2009 data.

In EW2009, the image is actually stored in some folder, say folder A, and the resource folder stores shortcut to the images in folder A (except for those import by schedule, that seem to store in the resource folder). So this is a 2 part question:-
1) Has this changed in EW6?
2) Will the resource folder after conversion be still the shortcuts or does it import all the images to the resource folder?

I think this plays a part in terms of what we need to do for duplication of the whole database including the all the images to another PC.
Delete the C:UsersPublicDocumentsSoftouchEasyWorshipDefaultv6.1 folder. When you open EW6 you can reconvert EW2009 databases.

It worked! Fantastic! I now have my songs looking like they did in 2009. That is a great start.
Just installed build EasyWorship 6.1.6.0 and reconverted our v2009 database. Unfortunately still not all formatting is converted correctly:

As far as we have seen; grey text & white text are converted correct (including formatting) but black text has become WHITE text after conversion to v6.

This is a very big issue for us (database with ca. 3700 songs) using black text a lot:

We use a mostly black background and white text for church, grey (and some red) text to indicate something is coming up and black text as placeholder, dummy lines and information to the person behind the EasyWorship computer. Especially as dummy and comments, there is a massiv amount of black text which should not be visible to our church in every single song ...

If possible; please fix the conversion software in a next build to convert all colors as they were in EasyWorship 2009!
Never mind! It showed black text as white in the songselector only
Live everything is working correctly now!