EW display on laptop in "Live" column shows only half the slide BUT slide displays correctly on the main screen? This is an intermittent fault and doesn't affect every slide - any ideas what we're doing incorrectly? Advice welcomed. Thank you.
Is this with EW songs and scripture or with PowerPoint files?
Open EasyWorship and click on HELP//ABOUT EASYWORSHIP and let me know which version and build number you are running.
We will need some more information regarding the specifications of your computer. Please follow the steps below:
1. Click on the Windows Logo Icon (Start menu) at the bottom left-hand corner of the screen,
2. Type in "DXDIAG" and click on 'DXDIAG.exe' or 'DXDIAG run command',
3. Click Yes when a yes/no question appears,
4. Click on Save All Information.. at the bottom-right of the DXDIAG window,
5. Save the information under an obvious name such as "dxdiagoutput",
6. Attach the saved file to this ticket.
Thank you. I am using Version 6 Build 22.214.171.124 File attached - hopefully!
Oh forgot to say - this problem occurs when we add hymns to EW schedule and sometimes with scripture .
I am sorry but as of January 1st, we no longer support EasyWorship 6, due to that version being outdated. If you want continued support for EasyWorship, please consider upgrading to EasyWorship 7. Here is a link to our pricing page for more info: EasyWorship 7 pricing page
Thank you Terry. I will pass on the info to our church council.. I think upgrading to EW 7 would cost about £150 per year is that correct. When we bought the original EW in 2009 it was a one off payment, and then an upgrade to EW6 in 2015 again with a one off payment. Is this not possible for EW7?
Jeanette, EW stopped selling EW on a one time price several years ago and only offer it on a subscription basis now.