EasyWorship "freezes" on PC after editing songs too many times without Task Manager acknowledging it

EasyWorship Version: 7

EasyWorship Build Number: 7.4.1.9

Operating System: Windows 11

CPU type & speed: Intel Core i5-10400F

Amount of system memory (RAM): 16.0 GB

Free hard drive space: 376GB

Graphics card model: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050

Graphics card memory: 8 GB

Capture card if applicable: N/A

How is your computer connected to the output screen(s)? HDMI

Description of the bug: After editing too many songs during a session or going to "Edit>Options" Easy Worship will freeze. Output Live screens will continue to show a live feed with camera not appearing to freeze but no controls are responsive and edit song or option window will be stuck on screen. In Task Manager Easy Worship will not appear show that anything is wrong. The only way to close Easy Worship will be through ending task in Task Manager. When checking Task Manager while Easy Worship is "frozen" CPU and GPU usage are not particularly high and Memory usage is around 60% mark. I've never waited long enough for Easy Worship to load back but it will take at least 5 minutes.

How was your service impacted? Entire system would appear to shutdown with preacher waiting for presentations.

How was your preparation time impacted? Severely

Step by step instructions on how to reproduce the bug: Edit songs around 30 times

1 Comment

I'm going to convert this to a ticket for you so one of our techs can work with you on this. 

Login to post a comment