Easy Worship 7 scripture will not change.

when selecting a scripture to display during service, no matter what scripture is selected it is only displaying Deuteronomy 21:18-21. even when we switch to a purchased ERV it displays the same scripture. How can we resolve this?

Is it doing this in all translations or just the KJV?

I'm sure you have, but have you tried closing EW and restarting the computer? Does it still do the same thing?

Can you click on More Available and see if there is an update available for the KJV? If there is, update it and see if that fixes it.

I do apologize for the late response. Yes we checked for an update for the KJV, we even purchased the ERV and the same image appears for every bible version unfortunately. We also updated to the newest available EW update and restarted, but that returned the same results. 

I will convert this to a support ticket so one of our techs can help you with it.

Thank you

Dan, do you know if they have any update on this matter? We have not heard back from anyone at Easy Worship. Thank you!

It looks like one of our technicians replied to the ticket I created for you asking you some questions, but there was no response. 

Would you be able to reply to that ticket? #138381

Or, if you can go to easyworship.com/book and schedule a callback with any of our techs so they can remote into the computer and take a look at this issue with you?

Login to post a comment