Can't Access SongSelect through EasyWorship 7.3.0.13

Everytime I try to access SongSelect to get a new song, I get a page to say "Improve Your Experience" you are using an unsupported web browser.

I have updated my web browser, but I keep receiving this page no matter what and even if I click "I understand" it still loads this page and I cannot access SongSelect.

2 people have this problem

We do know this is an issue and we are fixing it for the next update of EW. However, you should still be able to access SongSelect in EW. You can try running the file from below with EW closed and see if that will fix it. If not, you will need to contact support directly and they should be able to help you get it working correctly.

Fix SongSelect in EW

Five months ago, you wrote this. The link you enclosed doesn't work. Is it fixed yet? If not, why not, as I can't use EasyWorship without it (yet I am still paying for it). 

\We do know this [not being able to download songs on songselect becuase I can't change the default brower and Explore doesn't work] is an issue and we are fixing it for the next update of EW. However, you should still be able to access SongSelect in EW. You can try running the file from below with EW closed and see if that will fix it. If not, you will need to contact support directly and they should be able to help you get it working correctly.

Fix SongSelect in EW

We do have a beta released that you are welcome to install. We will be releasing the full version soon. Thank you for your patience.

7.4.0.4 Beta is ready: EasyWorship

Login to post a comment