EW7: Powerpoint does not work through NDI after black screen
Today in the service i found a bug/error which I could reproduce:
- In EW7 the Output is set to NDI
- In the schedule I have a simple powerpoint with 6 slides
- Before I select the powerpoint, I set the screen to black (Ctrl-B)
- Then I double click on the powerpoint and the first slide is selected.
- At the right time in the service I end Black screen with Ctrl-B so that the Powerpoint is shown
- The first slide of the Powerpoint is shown in The Live view in EW7 and on NDI
- Now the error begins: When i select the next Powerpoint Slide it shows in Live View but in NDI the first slide stays on: NDI does not refresh when i change the slide in EW7.
As a solution i quick selected a song and after that selected teh powerpoint again and after that it worked just fine: Changing a slide in the powerpoint resulted in Live View and NDI change.
In summary: When the screen is black (Ctrl-B) and I select a Powerpoint --> Turn off black screen --> selecting next slides works in Live View in EW but fails over NDI: The first slide stays on in NDI.
2 CommentsSorted by Oldest First
- Laptop Lenovo Legion 5 17ACH6H 82JY
AMD Ryzen7 5800H
SSD 512 GB & Win10
- NDI from EW7 --> (a) OBS and (b) NDI Studio monitor for the beamer
- MS Office 2019
Can anyone give some feedback on the error i found?