EasyWorship 7 freezes on installation of new Scripture translation

Hello, new user here. We've purchased EasyWorship through the official UK distributor and just waiting for the licence key to arrive. In the meantime I have been taking the time to set it up on the computer we use in the church.

I've come across a problem when installation new scripture translations. EasyWorship freezes (stops responding) and has to be force closed. When I open it again the installation of the new translation has succeeded. I get the same problem on two different computers of different specs.

Is it a known bug?

This is not a bug that I have heard of. 

Click on HELP//ABOUT EASYWORSHIP and let me know which build you are running.

Click on the Windows icon (Start menu) at the bottom left-hand corner of the screen,

Type in "DXDIAG" and click on 'DXDIAG.exe' or 'DXDIAG run command',
Click Yes when a yes/no question appears,
Click on Save All Information.. at the bottom-right of the DXDIAG window,
Save the information under and obvious name such as "dxdiagoutput",
Attach the saved file to this ticket.

Hi Terry, thanks for the reply. 

EasyWorship build is 7.2.3.0

I can't get to the main PC at the moment, but here's the DXDIAG output for the secondary (prep only, not for projection) laptop that exhibits the same thing.

The main PC is much higher spec (Ryzen 5 3600XT, 16GB RAM and 6GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 1660 SUPER graphics card) but running the same build of EasyWorship.

txt
(87.9 KB)

On this machine I would roll back to build 7.1.4.2 since the video card is below the minimum needed. This one is running 7.2.2.0

Here is the link to 7.1.4.2 https://ewsoftware.blob.core.windows.net/installers/archive/7/EasyWorship-7.1.4.2.exe

Thanks.

I'm now also back on the main PC which has the same issue, and I've attached the DXDiag output from it too.

txt
(104 KB)
Login to post a comment