Implemented

Multiple Outputs

Is there a way to send multiple outputs in EsayWorship 7?

I think if EasyWorship comes out with multiple outputs feature, there will be any worship software in the market that ould be able to stand it; because Easyworhip is the easiest worship software I have ever known.

If anyone knows how to do that without extra hardware please let us know. I love Pro-presenter, but it too messy for me. I sense that Easyworship will come out with the multiple outputs very soon. I looking forward to see it.

9 people like this idea

PLEASE add multiple outputs. We've been using EasyWorship since 2009 version, so for last 11 years. ProPresenter is TOO technical for simple volunteers and would require too much time to setup each week for me. One man band to do words, videos, and music. I'm part-time staff. We love easyworship, but need the ability to show lower-thirds on our stream, with full screen in the sanctuary. 

Multiple outputs would be great for us so we can have words centered front of house and lower thirds of different theme for streaming.

I have been using Easyworship for 14 years now and have always found it to be great.  In my estimation the largest current need for EW7 is to add multiple outputs.  With the huge surge of video and live streaming I believe multiple outputs are needed by many churches.  I have seen a surge of advertising for Pro-Presenter and they do have multiple outputs.  Personally I would like to see an additional NDI output that I can configure and send to our live streaming software for lower thirds presentations.  We are currently planning to use NDI screen capture for the task, but that will present a certain number of limitations. 

Login to post a comment