Implemented

Multiple Outputs

Is there a way to send multiple outputs in EsayWorship 7?

I think if EasyWorship comes out with multiple outputs feature, there will be any worship software in the market that ould be able to stand it; because Easyworhip is the easiest worship software I have ever known.

If anyone knows how to do that without extra hardware please let us know. I love Pro-presenter, but it too messy for me. I sense that Easyworship will come out with the multiple outputs very soon. I looking forward to see it.

9 people like this idea

We understand the need for multiple outputs and we see all of the comments about it. Our development team does have it on their priority list, but we don't have any other information about it at this time.

1 person likes this

Brian, we are testing a build for Alternate Output in-house right now. We expect to have a beta released for you all soon for testing. Thanks for your patience. 

1 person likes this

PLEASE add multiple outputs. We've been using EasyWorship since 2009 version, so for last 11 years. ProPresenter is TOO technical for simple volunteers and would require too much time to setup each week for me. One man band to do words, videos, and music. I'm part-time staff. We love easyworship, but need the ability to show lower-thirds on our stream, with full screen in the sanctuary. 

An additional output with a separate theme would be great, at this stage with services online and in person we are going to have to move away from Easyworship if it doesn't do this.

Support for decklink cards would also be nice as getting graphics cards with 5+ outputs is not easy. (Desktop, main projector, foldback, stream lower 3rd, alpha key).

Another happy user with the need for multiple outputs for live streaming, also considering the switch to ProPresenter (but would love to avoid it). Any updates on this feature? Would be happy to test drive a beta. 

no updates from EasyWorship as yet ... version 7 has been out for a while now, and while i very much like (and prefer) its usability and its stability over ver. 6 and esp. ver. 2009 ... its the multiple outputs (or rather the lack of it) that we is a MUST for us.

Given there is not even a hint from EasyWorship about an upgrade to ver. 7 or what would be marvelous ... ver. 8 ... we are at the "we can't wait any more" stage. I have for the last two weeks been trialling ProPresenter 7 ... it seems to be stable (which worried me at first given the comments/feedback from prev. users) ... but oh wow ... those features are just amazing ... AND ESP. multiple outputs.

My only concern now is the usability for our Users ... given they are mostly Church volunteers I'm not sure how they would take to it. So starting next week i'll be picking one of them at random to trail it after i've given them a bit of training.

It will be a sad day leaving EasyWorship I must say ... but again ... multiple outputs are critical for us.

Stay safe ... God Bless

We have updated on this several times. There has been a post in the Announcements for a couple of months that we are working on the next update that includes an Alternate Output. We have already released the beta to the public. You can view the post here and test/run the beta. 

EasyWorship 7.3.0.8 Beta

I have been using Easyworship for 14 years now and have always found it to be great.  In my estimation the largest current need for EW7 is to add multiple outputs.  With the huge surge of video and live streaming I believe multiple outputs are needed by many churches.  I have seen a surge of advertising for Pro-Presenter and they do have multiple outputs.  Personally I would like to see an additional NDI output that I can configure and send to our live streaming software for lower thirds presentations.  We are currently planning to use NDI screen capture for the task, but that will present a certain number of limitations. 

We need this as well!

We but need the ability to show lower-thirds on our stream, with full screen in the sanctuary. 

I agree with you too

It's made easy for our team to use EasyWorship. This week, we start for Live Stream on YouTube.

And that makes us not efficient because using 3 PC at a time.

Is there any update on when we can expect this feature? Our church is coming to a point where we will have to switch to Pro-Presenter if Easy Worship doesn't come out with this feature soon. Obviously we prefer the simplicity of Easy Worship (otherwise we would have Already made the switch), but we would rather make the switch than purchase another computer just for this.

Is it possible that someone from EasyWorship says whether/when we may expect this feature? All the best!

I agree. Sunday I ran an additional computer and set up MIDI from Loop Community's Prime App to control the computer with EW for the live stream. That way I at least don't have to have a second operator for stream lyrics. I bring EW from that computer NDI into Wirecast for the stream lyrics. In house lyrics run full projector as normal on the main computer. Definitely need multiple outs. 

Login to post a comment