Answered

Looking to upgrade to EasyWorship 7

Good afternoon!

I am looking to upgrade to the subscription-based EasyWorship 7 in the next week or so.  I have a few questions to help make the transition as easy as possible.

1.  How do I start the upgrade process?

2.  How do I integrate it with my current database?

3. Are there any tutorials to assist with learning the new layout?

Thanks for your time,

Benton Monk

Manchester Church of God

Best Answer

Hi Benton, If you know the email address and password on the account, you can log into that account on our website and click the button that says Buy and purchase it from there.

If you're installing on the same computer, you just need to download and install EW 7 and it will convert your database for you. If you are installing on a new computer, you can use the transfer tool from the support page to transfer your database to the new computer after it's installed.

We have lots of videos available on our support page. Just click on the video library. Depending on the version you're coming from, there may not be a lot of learning curve if you are coming from EW6. If you are coming from EW 2009 or older, there may be some learning to do.

Transfer Database Tool 

Video Library 

1 Comment

Answer

Hi Benton, If you know the email address and password on the account, you can log into that account on our website and click the button that says Buy and purchase it from there.

If you're installing on the same computer, you just need to download and install EW 7 and it will convert your database for you. If you are installing on a new computer, you can use the transfer tool from the support page to transfer your database to the new computer after it's installed.

We have lots of videos available on our support page. Just click on the video library. Depending on the version you're coming from, there may not be a lot of learning curve if you are coming from EW6. If you are coming from EW 2009 or older, there may be some learning to do.

Transfer Database Tool 

Video Library 

Login to post a comment