[Equipment Configurations] Recommended Graphics Card

I'm wondering if you can please give a recommendation for an Nvidia GeFore GTX graphics card with 4 outputs that would comfortably meet the pro requirements for EasyWorship 6? Perhaps one that has been specifically tested for EW6. Also, would there be an equivalent ATI Radeon card that would meet the PRO requirements?

Thanks!

It is just a little above the 720 so it would not be very good for displaying.
May want to mention that GTX 750 and up cards will most likely need a 400W power supply. We didn't think to check that when purchasing our new PC with a standard 300W power supply.
So, does the previous post mean the GeForce GT 730M (in a Lenovo laptop) is NOT supported?
Hi!

I would go with one of the cards that we recommend.

Here is a list of them and what each one is capable of doing.

Creating Schedules only - NVIDIA GeForce GT 210 - 220, 310 - 320, 410 - 420, 510 - 520, 610 - 620, 710 - 720...
•Presenting a Schedule with SD Content - NVIDIA GeForce GT 230 - 240, 330 - 340, 430 - 440, 530 - 540, 630 - 640, 730 - 740...
•Presenting a schedule with HD Content - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 250 - 280, 450 - 480, 550 - 580, 650 - 680, 750 - 780, 950 - 980...
• Using foldback or Alpha Channel - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 - 680, 750 - 780, 950 - 980...
Hey EW6 fans! We're looking to upgrade and are considering a PC with an AMD Radeon r9 360 video card. Yea or Nay?

Last I heard, EW recommends Nvidia cards. I would only get Nvidia if this computers main purpose is EW.
Hey EW6 fans! We're looking to upgrade and are considering a PC with an AMD Radeon r9 360 video card. Yea or Nay?
It looks like it should work pretty good. Rodger ran several videos SD and HD using the 745 and it looked good. It may not run the HD videos as smoothly as the SD videos.
I need to by a new pc for EW6 but in order to stay in my budget all i can find is a machine with a NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 745 4GB DDR3 is this acceptable for foldback and if not is there anything I need to know about replacing it with the 760 recommended in this thread. Im merely a lead pastor not an IT guy so im very much out of my league here
Yes.

Great!. Think I will snatch one up and look at removing my Matrox box for foldback support.
Yes.
Newegg just sent me an email with a bunch of Nvidia GTX 950 cards.

Are the GTX 950 cards good enough to run anything through EW? Even HD?
The RADEON HD 7570 is a lower performing graphics card, PassMark rating 908. For comparison the newer R7 260 (2796) and R9 280 (4177) are significantly faster as is NVIDIA GTX 750Ti (3690).

Since EW6 has much more demanding graphics requirements you should download a trial version of EW6 to check out your performance directly.
I have been reading the above comments regarding AMD video cards but I am not clear as to whether or not ours will work. We are currently running EW2009 with an AMD Radeon 7570. Does this have any chance of working well with EW6? All other computer specs appear to meet the requirements.
The AMD card slowness was due to the fact that AMD wants content rendered completely opposite of NVIDIA. This has been resolve as far as I know. While working at EW I have switched between AMD and NVIDIA cards regularly without negative impact. You do have to uninstall the drivers of the card you are removing. I have found that AMD will sometimes leave a service behind that has to be removed. What AMD card are you using?
I used the NVIDIA Geforce GTX 760 on the computer I recently built for my church. It has four outputs and does a good job with foldback and anything else I throw at it.
Some of the slowness issue will be fixed with the release of 6.1.7, which will be out soon.
I don't have an AMD card that I would recommend. Our developers have specifically requested that we only recommend NVIDIA.

Have the developers ever figured out what the problem(s) with AMD/ATI graphics cards is/are? I need to upgrade the graphics card in our church's computer, but don't relish switching from AMD/ATI to nVidia. Nothing against nVidia, in fact the lower power usage and cooler running of the Maxwell chips make it an appealing option for a new install. But I've normally run into issues switching from AMD/ATI to nVidia or vice verse on an established system. It has normally required a fresh OS install for absolute stability no matter how well the old drivers have been cleaned out, and I do not want to have to go thru that on this system so an AMD solution would be highly preferred unless it's going to have performance issues. Heck, if I had known when I built this system a couple of years ago that EW6 was going to need an nVidia card I would have gone that route then instead of the current AMD card that we went with on the recommendation of EW.

Sorry, but EW6 has been out for 6 months now and you have known that there is a problem with AMD/ATI cards for longer than that so what is the holdup in figuring out what the issue is? Has anyone consulted with AMD about this to see if they have any insight?