Solved

Bug report on PPT

Hi,

Since the last update on EasyWorship V6.7.12 we have been having trouble when it comes to importing PPT our computer keeps hanging and we are forced close and start the program once again and still PPT will not run!

Thank you

Which version of PowerPoint and which version of Windows do you have?

If you do not respond, then we can not provide any assistance and I will need to delete this Bug Report.

We use windows 7 and Office 2010 on one Pc while the other has windows 10 and Office 2016.
Windows 7 and Office 2010 on one Pc the othe has windows 10 and Office 2016.

I've seen he issue as well. Originally with the latest version of EW6 and now EW7, just last night I loaded the pptx file and finally had to reboot the windows 7 machine to get Power Point to display. I don't have Power Point at home but the church uses 365, loaded and configured with EW support help. I've started creating jpeg files as a backup.

Login to post a comment
About Our Company
EasyWorship began as a software solution for churches to amplify the worship experience from the sound booth to the stage. From bringing you the best church presentation software, worship media and customer support we can offer, we purpose to do everything with excellence and bring glory to God.

Create the service you want with stunning backgrounds for worship and eye-catching sermon videos from our media store. Advance your worship technology with software that works with you and for you. Integrate EasyWorship into your service workflow and watch it become an integral part of your production team.