Ability to set Default Themes for Current Schedule

This would end up being a hybrid of the EW6 and 2009 approaches. Currently, you can select a default song, scripture and presentation theme, which is applied when none is selected explicitly.

I would like the ability to add a new layer that would override "Default" but not any explicitly defined themes that would apply to the Current Schedule only. That way, I can add songs with the "Current Theme" without setting it as the theme for the next time I build a schedule. It could even default to "Inherit", so it would be indistinguishable from the current mode until it was needed. The management could be just one more option wherever "Default" is selected- right clicking on the theme and selecting as Schedule Default would make it active, and it should also be displayed in the tool bar (the "Black/Clear/Go Live level) to make it clear that it's overriding the global default theme.

3 people like this idea
Login to post a comment
About Our Company
EasyWorship began as a software solution for churches to amplify the worship experience from the sound booth to the stage. From bringing you the best church presentation software, worship media and customer support we can offer, we purpose to do everything with excellence and bring glory to God.

Create the service you want with stunning backgrounds for worship and eye-catching sermon videos from our media store. Advance your worship technology with software that works with you and for you. Integrate EasyWorship into your service workflow and watch it become an integral part of your production team.