Implemented

CCLI Auto-Reporting

See https://us.ccli.com/auto-reporting/

How would you like the feature to work? 

• Ability for song database to include metadata required for reporting (song ID, etc.)
  • Ability to try to match up existing songs in song database with CCLI SongSelect, e.g. based on title/artist/lyrics
  • Integrate with CCLI auto-reporting API to submit song usage information

Why is this feature important to you?

• Saves on manual effort required to report song usage
  • More likely to keep me as a customer, especially when other worship software starts offering this functionality

4 people like this idea

EasyWorship is the first, and currently the only, worship software using CCLI's new SongSelect API, so it's very possible we could be the first to use their auto-reporting feature.

This is something that has to be worked on in tandem with CCLI, so it all really depends on the business aspect of it all. 

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly on this.

On their FAQ, they say "The presentation software we use isn’t listed. Does this mean we can’t connect to auto-reporting?" / "We’re already working with an array of partners to enable auto-reporting across the applications you already use and love."

So it sounds like CCLI are keen to work with partners like yourself.

Sorry to say EW will not be the first but please make it a priority. Please refer to ticket 119849 for details

At this moment there are currently 8 applications that auto-report to ccli: Presenter. Planning. MusicStand. Loop. Songbeamer. Onsong. Proclaim. Church Tools.

Is there any update on EasyWorship adding this feature yet?

I also need to know if and when Easy Worship will auto-report songs to CCLI. I may have to switch to one that does.

Annisfay, we just released the beta that has the new auto-reporting in it.

7.4.1.4 BETA Available : EasyWorship 

Thanks so much for the beta auto-reporting. I’ll try it out. 

I switched auto-reporting on hoping this would help, but it doesn't.  It seems to report every time I look at the song - so setting up the schedule as well as when we use it.

And there are no options available - we livestream and have "big word copies" available which means out reporting is not just "showed on screen"

Oh, and it re-reported services I'd already reported

For us, we need to be able to tailor the reporting too much to be able to use this.

Huw, The point of auto reporting is that it reports what CCLI wants it to report. It is their API. They receive all the information from the software and they know what to do with that information. 

We can't stress enough that there is nothing else you need to do or configure (tailor) for auto reporting. It really is that easy! Just turn it on, and EasyWorship and CCLI do the rest!

Just make sure that the songs in your database that are copyrighted have the CCLI song (ID) number in the Info field so it will actually report when it's used.

We have had many conversations with CCLI about what and how everything reports and they ensured us that the API will do it correctly and they will do what they need to do with the information they receive.

I hope this helps. Again, I want to say, it is just as easy as turning it on and not doing anything else. There's no need to worry about how many times it reports or anything else like that.

Also, the full release is now available on our website.

EasyWorship 7.4.1.6

Thanks Dan - I appreciate the response.  But it doesn't seem to work quite like that.  When I went in to report the services that happened before I turned it on, I was told I had already reported for projection and streaming purposes.  We would still have to report printed versions.

So for the time being we still need to do a manual report!

Huw, you may need to contact CCLI and ask them exactly what you need to do. I think it's actually easier than what you think.

Is this feature still in Beta or is it available on the current update? 7.4.1.9

Thank you!

It is in the full release of 7.4.1.9

Login to post a comment