Suggestion for EasyWorship Scripture presentation.

Suggestion for EasyWorship Scripture presentation.

Easyworship currently allow multiple scripture

Jeremiah 32:27-28 (KJV)

27 Behold, I am the LORD, the God of all flesh: is there any thing too hard for me?  28 Therefore thus saith the LORD; Behold, I will give this city into the hand of the Chaldeans, and into the hand of Nebuchadrezzar king of Babylon, and he shall take it:

Can there be improvement like

Jeremiah 32:17/27 (KJV)

Take note of “/” and nonconsecutive scriptures

17 Ah Lord GOD! behold, thou hast made the heaven and the earth by thy great power and stretched out arm, and there is nothing too hard for thee:  27 Behold, I am the LORD, the God of all flesh: is there anything too hard for me? 

Or

Jeremiah 32:27/17 (KJV)

Take note of “/” and reversed scriptures order

27 Behold, I am the LORD, the God of all flesh: is there any thing too hard for me?  17 Ah Lord GOD! behold, thou hast made the heaven and the earth by thy great power and stretched out arm, and there is nothing too hard for thee:

Or even

Jeremiah 32:17/27-28 (KJV) 

Take Note of combined use of both “/” and “-“

17 Ah Lord GOD! behold, thou hast made the heaven and the earth by thy great power and stretched out arm, and there is nothing too hard for thee:  27 Behold, I am the LORD, the God of all flesh: is there any thing too hard for me?  28 Therefore thus saith the LORD; Behold, I will give this city into the hand of the Chaldeans, and into the hand of Nebuchadrezzar king of Babylon, and he shall take it:

pdf
Login to post a comment