Easyworship 7 fold back issues

Hey guys! 

I am in need of your help! I have a computer that was just upgraded to meet the recommended specs to run easyworship 7 as the old hardware was too slow. however after upgrading, I checked the GPU usage and when foldback is enabled easyworship is using 100% of the GPU, but I disable foldback and it drops to 1-2%. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers for the GPU... still didn’t work. has anyone else had this issue, and how did you fix it?

Ryzen 7 2600x processor

GPU

XFX RX 5600 XT THICC II PRO -14GBPS 6GB GDDR6 BOOST UP TO 1620MHz

I am thankful to all of you for approving my post thanks.

First question is what release of EW did you install? Second question would be what resolution?

As a point of reference our Church has a 3600 and a GTX 1660 Super. Essentially a bit more CPU and a little less GPU than your system. Our 1080p system, with Foldback on tends to use 15% or less GPU (depending on what is being displayed). I don't think I've ever seen it above 30% with some poorly optimized/encoded videos.

I have seen this happen on laptops configured for power saving rather than performance, especially when running on battery power. In such a case, there is no real problem, but the percentage looks off because much of the capability of the GPU is in effect disabled.

Try checking your Windows power settings and changing the power plan to "High performance."

Hello! I wonder if you have tried adjusting the graphics settings in the software? If you haven't tried that, perhaps you could give it a try. Also, make sure your GPU drivers are up to date and consider checking Easyworship itself for any software updates. If the problem persists, please contact Easyworship support or the community forums to find a solution.

Hi @Ethanmiles60.Try checking your Windows power settings.  

I haven't personally adjusted graphics settings within Easyworship, but that sounds like a logical step to troubleshoot any display issues. Keeping GPU drivers updated and checking for software updates within Easyworship are also excellent suggestions to ensure everything is running smoothly. If these steps don't resolve the problem, reaching out to Easyworship support or seeking help in community forums can often provide more specific and tailored solutions to address the issue.

I haven't personally adjusted graphics settings in Easyworship, but it seems like a reasonable troubleshooting step for any display issues. It's also crucial to keep GPU drivers updated and check for software updates within Easyworship. If these steps don't help, contacting Easyworship support or seeking assistance in community forums can offer more tailored solutions.

Login to post a comment